In Case You Missed It
- The anticipation builds for Birmingham Beer Bash (@birminghamcubed) as the announcements keep coming.
- Tilt have now started a bi-weekly board game night. They have some great games to play – Check there twitter feed for more info (@Tilt_Brum).
- More Tilt news – There Home Brew Club will be relaunched on Tuesday 14th June hosted by @NeilHemo5.
- Brewdog Birmingham relaunch their own Home Brew Club on Monday 20th June with a Live brew day hosted by Josh Hughes check their Twitter feed for more info (@BrewDogBirm).
- Hawkshead Brewery (@HawksheadBrewery) have chosen The Craven Arms and Cotteridge Wines as the Birmingham venue for the official launch of Key Lime Tau, a beer originally brewed in collaboration with @ as part of 2015’s Rainbow 7 box– International Tau Day is on 28th June.
This Weeks Beer Adventures
- 9th to 11th June – The Wolverhampton Beer Festival, Newhampton Arts Centre (@wolvescamra)
- 10th June – Kerbside Kitchen at Fargo Village, Coventry
- 10th June – Red House, Stourbridge, Opening
- 11th June – Pig & Tail, Jewelley Quarter, Open (@thepigandtail)
- 11th June – 1000 Trades, Jewellery Quarter, Opening (@1000TradesJQl)
- 10th to 12th June – Hilltop Farm Beer & Cider Festival, Leamington Spa (http://www.hilltopfarmshop.com)
- 15th June – Life’s a Beach @BotanistBham as part of Beer Day Britain (@BeerDayBritain)
- 16th to 18th June – Green Duck Summer Beer Festival, Badelynge Bar Stourbridge. (@greenduckbrew)
Check out Upcoming Events – Beer Adventures in the Midlands for future events.
What We Have Enjoyed Reading This Week
This week we have enjoyed reading an interesting blog, published in February, about the role of hype in the beer industry. www.beerjournal.co.uk/new-blog-1 by Theo Fitzharris. Perhaps a topic for future a blog for the collective.